Gravity Fuel System Technician - Oil Industry
Sorry, this job has expired.
Chemoil is currently seeking Gravity Technicians for our Dickinson, ND oil well servicing operations.
Pay is $18 an hour + overtime, and a $35/day rate on days worked to offset housing costs.
We also offer full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 401(k). Medical insurance starts at $7.50/week for an individual on our base plan.
Join Chemoil for an exciting and rewarding career in the Oil & Gas Industry. Energy industry jobs are in demand. According to Wikipedia, "Since the North Dakota oil boom the city has become one of the fastest growing cities in the United States."
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be at least 23 years old.
• Rig up and rig down the Gravity Fuel System.
• Proper valve installation.
• Regularly monitor valve operation.
• Perform fuel testing each shift.
• Perform safe coordination and monitoring of fuel transfers.
• Reorder fuel.
• Perform electronic transmittal of fuel delivery tickets.
• Maintain valve inventory & security.
• Prepare & authorize delivery tickets.
• Responsible for onsite customer relations.
• Manually fuel ancillary equipment not rigged up to Gravity System.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.